Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am a genius and should be awarded my own apartment!

So, it's about that time for me to start moving out (or at least plan to), hearing my Dad complain about garage space and chores is getting older by the minute. So I've devised a brilliant idea, perhaps my best yet. I know it may sound crazy but it just might work. How bout this? I finish up my transfer credits, get a good paying job, and FINALLY move out and live on my own while I finish up my B.A. Problem solved, well sort of, easier said than done for sure. There is one sure thing though, once I do move out, my place is going to be nothing short of awesome.

In my search for "the ultimate man sanctuary", I came across what is perhaps the sweetest apartments I've seen. "The Castle Rock" apartments in Riverside. Now keep in mind, I have no knowledge of real estate, houses, or anything having to do with being a grown up for that matter, but these apartments are exactly what I'm looking for (aesthetically at least). This place looks like a resort!

check this piece!!!!: http://www.vacancy.com/california/riverside-apartments/castlerock/photos/


I can imagine it already, coming home to a quiet house, catching up on on my to-do list (which may look like this: frequent naps: CHECK, eating an assortment of foods that are never good for your heath: CHECK, laundry: IOU, being awesome:CHECK), and finally getting the car ready for an upcoming track night....HAHAHA bet you thought I forgot! [creepy french voice] "on the contrary muahahaha"

Along with these apartments looking amazing they JUST SO HAPPEN to be down the street from Adams Race Track!

random somebody: "oh hey, where's Jesse at?"

Answer: " pssssshhh, you already know"

[ that's right! instant "regular" at the track! ]

random somebody: "why"

Answer: "because race car"

I love it already, I cannot wait, I will not wait! See you guys you guys soon! and when you come to the house warming party remember, gifts are mandatory. And for the ladies, clothing OPTIONAL!




No comments:

Post a Comment