Monday, October 24, 2011

i don't want to break stuff

i haven't posted up in forever, mostly because not much has changed (with my car at least). Just been driving it daily and getting my "grown up Jesse" mode on. All in all it seems like it's paying off. I had made a promise to myself not to "play" around in my car while I finish up 2011. However, being as though the car is set up to have fun, makes it hard. Needless to say I've been taking her sliding on a daily basis for the past month or so. Fortunately I haven't hit anything. Sadly though, I came to the realization that My car needs a little work now. Tie rods, random boots, regular wear and tear pieces are gonna need to be replaced, but it's okay because I planned to get to all that anyways.
Come 2012 my car might be seeing a couple changes along with maintenance. Welded diff and maybe some angle mods. I've also been dying to get some headers so I'll probably get on some of those too.
I still suffer from a sickness I decided to name "want to own other cars syndrome." The case is mild but sometimes it's hard to fight. Lucky for me the Miata is awesome and makes it difficult to get rid of. Like I said, I drive it daily and it's proven to be one of my favorite cars thus far. I always have a great time driving it and it RARELY gives me any problems (knock on wood). The ride is comfortable enough for me not to complain and the power band is fun and "zippy", leaves Jesse a happy man at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment