Sunday, June 26, 2011

slow

^^ pretty much sums up how things have been going, since my last entry (who knows how long ago that was), I haven't really been up to much. Slowly trying to finish up my "semi-wire tuck"...manage to get the hot side done finally. Sadly, I blew out the MAF in doing so, after having got that replaced my miata friend Andy hooked it up with an intake cone...So now I'm in the mist of making my own intake and relocating in to the cold side. I figured not only would it be more power efficient, but open up a lot of space on the hot side (showing off my tuck a bit)....I had originally planned to ge some sliding in this summer, but it might have to wait (funds :( )....all in all I'm taking things nice and slow

speaking of slow, check this little dude out!

No comments:

Post a Comment