Sunday, March 14, 2010

flaav and grandparents and sushi and toyota guys




Sorry I couldn't get pics of all four, anywho, yesterday turned out to be a great day. Starting with breakfast with my one and only Flavor Flaav. Then headed out to lunch with my grandparents, gotta love that at home Guatamalan food!!! And lastly the Oishii Sushi meet thats held every saturday. The Toyota guys are all really cool and friendly, surprisingly welcoming to the old Nissan badges too. Trust me the pictures don't do it justice, the food was amazing, pictured above are: Spicy Scallop Role, Tiger Role, and (the best) TNT Role. It was all delicious, sadly i had eaten so much earlier I couldn't eat as much as i had wanted :( I highly recomend this place and the meets are every saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment